Enjoy a respite from the stress and tension of daily living and get vitality at the hotel's spa- and wellness center!
The traditional factors of a Heviz cure will be excellent complemented by the wellness and fitness services:
- indoor thermal bath, nourished by the source of thermal lake
- new fun bath with 200m² watersurface, partially covered (whirlpool, foot, shoulder and full-body massage, massage-jets, geyser, waterfall) where you can pamper your body every day, you can forget the stress and you can relax
- after the bath you can refreshed by the sauna
- from spring to autumn you can enjoy the beautiful garden of the house where you can find the swimming pool and Kneipp-bath
Would you like to have also a bit training? Than you can take part in the following programs:
- morning gymnastics and aqua-jogging in groups (from Monday to Saturday with the guidance of a professional trainer)
- hikings and cycling tours in the near of Hévíz with a trainer
- use of the fitness room
Visit the beauty farm!
Here you will find all you need: modern treatments, best quality products, personal advice.
Discount hotel deals in Hungary - 2022.01.31.
Nowadays a great majority of both the countryside hotels and the Budapest hotels in Hungary entice their guests with discount package offers. These discount hotel deals can be booked usually for several-day-stays, but offers for only 1 night are also available. They include half board or full board, the use of the wellness department, bath tickets and some extra services, such as welcome drink, massage, champagne in the room, etc. The discount pacakges of Hotel Aquaworld Resort Budapest include the half board and unlimited entrance to the Aquaworld. The spa and thermal hotels in Zalakaros, Heviz, Sarvar, Bukfurdo, Hajduszoboszlo, Balatonfured provide package offers at unbelievably discounted price, which you can find at our website!
Sights of Budapest - 2018.03.26.
Budapest, lying on both banks of the Danube, is a city which offers many historical and cultural sights.
The two banks of the Danube from Margaret Island to Gellert Hill, the Buda Castle Quarter, the Andrássy út and its historical environment are all the part of the World Heritage.
Some of the outstanding buildings are the Opera House, the Ballet Institute and the Music Academy. Under the street there is the Millenium Underground Railway, which was the first on the continent. Andrássy út leads to Heroes’ Square. The statues of outstanding Hungarian rulers and leaders stand in the semicircular colonnade. On the two sides of the square there are the Museum of Fine Arts and the Art Gallery.