The new Spa and Wellness Centre Sarvar, which conforms to international standards, was opened on the 1st of December 2002.
The aim of this new facility is to cater for all generations. It covers an area of 55 000 sq metres and contains a water surface of 3 600 square metres. All this awaits potential visitors along with numerous healing, health maintenance and recreational services.
The idea of wellness is becoming increasingly popular nowadays. This fact is reflected in the construction of this establishment, which as previously mentioned, conforms to world standards.
The spa provides numerous special services to satisfy all age groups and the complex is capable of meeting not only the requirements of more traditional health remedy seeking visitors but also of families, young people and children.
The facilities listed below are at the disposal of guests all year round:
- Indoor Health Spa Pool 37 °C
- Partly Covered Health Spa Pool 36 °C
- Partly Covered Experience Pool 33 °C
- Toddlers' Splash Pool 30 °C
- Ailments Cure Centre
- Fitness Centre
- Wellness Centre
- Sauna World
- Beauty Salon
- Various Catering Services
From spring until autumn the following services are available for our guests:
- Multi Functional Beach Pool (1800 m2) which is suitable for swimming and comes complete with a slide
- Wave Pool
- Jumping Board
- Garden Area (for sunbathing)
- Children's Adventure Pool
- Toddlers' Splash Pool
- Sports' Pitches: beach volleyball, small pitch football, petanque (boules)
- Summer Food, Refreshment and Catering Places (Snack-bar, Wellness-bar, Ice-bar)
Short free time, many sights - 2018.03.26.
Unfortunately I spent only few days in Budapest but I managed to see the most important sights of the city. I climbed the Castle Hill and Gellert Hill and took some photos at the foot of the Liberty Statue. I walked along the Margaret Island and had a pleasant dinner in the city centre, so I had a fantastic time in Budapest.
Thanks for the fantastic weekend in Budapest - 2018.03.26.
The fine hotel with a wonderful atmosphere and the walking on my last day made my stay unforgettable in Budapest. Thanks for the many information of your website. It was a wonderful experience to walk over the Chain Bridge and to admire some interesting views of the lightened Buda Castle, the Gellert Hill and the Liberty Statue.