Hungarospa – Medicinal water of Hajduszoboszlo
In 1925 in Hajduszoboszlo, during a search - drilling for oil, thermal water appeared from the depth, 1100 m, at 75 °C. According the analyses it turned out that the water contained iodine, bromine, salt, hydro carbonate as well as bitumen (including oestrogen) and different trace elements: vanadium, copper, zinc, silver, strontium, barium, lead. Since then over more decades the town became the 'Mecca of rheumatics' and the paradise of bathers.
Bath cures in the spa have beneficial effect at presence of the following diseases:
1. Chronic joint inflammation (polyarthritis chr. sec.)
2. Degenerative joint problems (arthrosis)
3. Different acute inflammatory degenerative problems of spine (spondylosis M. Bechterew; chondrosis)
4. Chronic problems, inflammations of the nervous system (neuralgia; neuritis)
5. Rehabilitation from Heine - Medin disease; cerebral hemorrhage, brain operation or follow - up treatment from any paralyses.
6. Acute muscle pains (myalgia)
7. Rehabilitation from general and sport injures
8. Stimulates appearance of callus in case of bone breaks - being recovered with difficulties
9. Certain locomotor disorders.
10. Chronic gynecological problems
12. Acute skin problems
Visiting the spa as a bather is not recommended for those who are suffering from the following diseases:
1. Acute inflammatory diseases
2. Any forms of cancer or malignant tumor
3. Circulatory disorder
4. Serious raise of blood - pressure
5. Tuberculosis diseases
6. Serious illness of central nervous system
7. Epidemic skin disease
Sights of Budapest - 2018.03.26.
Budapest, lying on both banks of the Danube, is a city which offers many historical and cultural sights.
The two banks of the Danube from Margaret Island to Gellert Hill, the Buda Castle Quarter, the Andrássy út and its historical environment are all the part of the World Heritage.
Some of the outstanding buildings are the Opera House, the Ballet Institute and the Music Academy. Under the street there is the Millenium Underground Railway, which was the first on the continent. Andrássy út leads to Heroes’ Square. The statues of outstanding Hungarian rulers and leaders stand in the semicircular colonnade. On the two sides of the square there are the Museum of Fine Arts and the Art Gallery.
Fomula-1 Hungarian Grand Prix is coming - 2022.01.31.
Every year in July is held the Formula-1 Hungarian Grand Prix in Mogyorod, at the Hungaroring. Mogyorod is situated about 22 kms from Budapest, so during the Formula-1 the Budapest hotels offer accommodation solutions for the visitors. The hotels in Budapest usually rise their prices in this period, but if you book in time, you can even receive discounts. It is worth to reserve your accommodation as soon as possible, even months before because of the lower prices and the limited number of the available hotel rooms. The 3-star hotels in Budapest offer hotel room at affordable price even in this period, such as Hotel Polus, Hotel Thomas or Jagello Business Hotel.