musculoskeletal disorders (chronic degenerative musculoskeletal dieases; inactive stage of arhtritis; post-traumatic rehabilitation; rehabilitation after orthopedic surgery; osteoporosis, chronic back pain) and internal disorders (cardio-respiratory diseases; diseases of the respiratory system)
feverish stages, infectious diseases, malignant tumours, phlebitis, thrombosis, cardiovascular insufficiency, high blood pressure, post-myocardial infarction status (6 months), pregnancy, tubercolosis, epilepsy, open wound.
- Medicinal pool (In the three medicinal pools there is mineral water with different temperatures containing sodium-hydrogencarbonate. The length of the medicinal bath is between 15-40 minutes considering the general state of the patient.)
- Medicinal tub-bath (It takes place in a one-man tub and is supervised by balneotherapists.)
- Carbonated bath (It is primarily indicated for the complementary treatment of the disorders of the cardiovascular system and osteoporosis. The water enriched with carbon dioxide is beneficial for the circulation of the blood.)
- Weight bath (Patients are suspended in a medicinal pool at their neck or armpit. During suspension weights are placed around the waist or onto the ankles in order to mobilize the joints and the spine. It is indicated for the disorders of the discs and for stretching rigidity of the hip and the knees.)
- Mud wraps (This treatment takes place with medicinal mud of Hévíz, which detoxifies the skin and the whole body, accelerates the circulation of blood and recovers the missing minerals.)
- Under-water jet massage (Tangentor, lessens muscle tone and accelerates the circulation of blood in the peripheral veins.)
- Medicinal healing massage (Whole or partial massage by the doctor's instructions. Its effects: relieves pain and improves the circulation of blood.)
- Under-water medicinal gymnastics (Patients can do spine-, hip-, leg- and arm-shoulder gymnastics according to the diagnosis.)
- Complex spa treatment (It includes min. 4 different spa treatments by the balneotherapists' instructions.)
- Individual and group therapeutic gymnastics (Patients can learn the exercises according their diseases under the direction of physiotherapeusists.)
- Laser therapy (It has pain-relieving, inflammation reducing, immune modulating and bio-stimulating effects and improves the regeneration of tissues.)
- Ultrasound treatment (It speeds up blood flow, heats and relaxes the treated area by lymph-massage. It has pain-relieving effect and alleviates muscle stifness.)
- Iontophoresis (It is a muscle-relaxing, antispasmodic, pain-relieving and inflammation reducing electric treatment.)
- Galvanic current treatment (It has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effect, it improves the irritability of the nerves and due to its vasodilator effect it is a successfully applied treatment for vasoconstriction.)
- TENS treatment (It reaches its anti-inflammatory, muscle-relaxing and pain-relieving effect primarily by the stimulation of the nerves.)
Short free time, many sights - 2018.03.26.
Unfortunately I spent only few days in Budapest but I managed to see the most important sights of the city. I climbed the Castle Hill and Gellert Hill and took some photos at the foot of the Liberty Statue. I walked along the Margaret Island and had a pleasant dinner in the city centre, so I had a fantastic time in Budapest.
Wellness weeks in Hungary - 2018.03.26.
I have always liked Hungary because this is an amazing country and its thermal baths and wellness hotels are very famous. I visited more wellness hotels but this year I succeeded in staying so nice hotel where I haven't been yet. I spent very pleasant days and I'd like to thank the team of Budapest hotels - Budapest hotel booking who helped me to find the best place for my holiday time.